Personal data on this site may be provided to us in the following ways:
- By filling out a request form on the website contact page (http://asaprekyba.lt/en/contacts/)
- Contacting us by e-mail
- Contacting us by phone
The personal data you provide is used to contact you, to answer your questions or to place and process your order.
UAB ASA PREKYBA undertakes:
- Store your data for no longer than necessary and use it for clear purposes such as execution of your orders.
- To not transfer personal information to third parties without your consent, other than partners or persons who provide the services necessary for the smooth execution of your order. In this case, only the necessary data for the particular service will be transmitted.
- Provide information about your data, change or delete them on your request.
- Protect your data against loss, misuse or disclosure to third parties.
All information provided by you is governed by Lithuanian and European Union data protection law. Please note, that we may disclose your personal data without your separate consent for law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.